Work With Us
Paid Pinterest Management
Don’t let that time be a waste or worse yet considered a very expensive hobby… let us help you make the most of it with Pinterest traffic!
I would dare to guess you’re in one of two camps… you’re interested in what Pinterest can do for you OR you already know the power of Pinterest and just want someone to do it for you… You just have no interest in running your own ads.
No matter what camp you fall within we have something for you. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your ability to get traffic to your website no matter what phase of business you are in… which is why we have offer done for you services or a referral to the best promoted pins course on the market.
We believe that Pinterest is an important part of nearly every businesses traffic strategy and we want to help you succeed.
With 4 years of experience in Pinterest marketing for business and 10 years of experience with using Pinterest as a consumer our team here at Heather Farris & Co. is ready to help you see the success you strive for.
You need a team that is highly motivated & trained in up to date Pinterest strategies.
We a team that is trained in creating images, setting up ad campaigns, designing funnels for Pinterest, and marketing your pins on the platform to your audience… no matter the niche.
WHY PROMOTED PINS?
$2 profit for every $1 spent
more leads & sales
What our clients are saying
Heather is the first person I hired on for my business. I taught her how to handle my Pinterest so I would have more flexibility with my travel schedule. She took exactly what I taught her and implemented it. I was impressed with her attention to detail and ultimately her ability to take what I had been doing and grow it even further. My traffic has continued to ebb and flow just like everyone else’s but it has grown tremendously since her takeover of my account. She helps with my funnels, affiliate pins, creating images on demand and so much more. I couldn’t do it without her and she’s the only person I trust.
Monica Froese, Redefining Mom
promoted pins are great because…
- 1 in 2 millienials use Pinterest
- For every $1 spent marketers are seeing $2 in profit
- 1 out of every 2 people have purchased a product from ads on Pinterest
- Promoted pins can help speed up the process of finding your audience on Pinterest
- The great part about any paid traffic campaign is retargeting… we love retargeting ads and suggest them for nearly all of our clients.
That’s a lot of 1 out of 2’s but these are all stats from Pinterest. While this is a newer ad platform it is a very viable option for a paid ads strategy.
Promoted pin funnel creation
Best fit: This package is ideal for content creators who want to start promoting pins but don’t have their funnels in place just yet. You need email sequences and funnel pages built as well as help identifying your offers based on your actual traffic on site.
We will work together to:
- Determine your free and paid offers to promote on Pinterest
- Build your pages on WordPress or Leadpages to promote on Pinterest
- Write your email sequences that will be automated once someone takes action on your landing pages
Price: $497 (one time)
Promoted Pin management
Best fit: This package is ideal for content creators who have funnels in place and are ready to put an ad behind them to build a strategic audience of leads.
- We will research your audience on Pinterest including keywords
- Setup and manage your campaign
- Optimize campaigns for growth
- Weekly & monthly campaign performance updates
Promoted Pin Add-ons
- Funnel review
- Image creation
- Organic Pinterest Strategy Consult
If you would like additional services on your package please add this to the additional comments box on the form.
You’re a good fit for if…
- You know Pinterest is an effective method for paid traffic but you don’t have time to implement a strategy or figure it out yourself
- You are sick of keeping up with all the changes that Pinterest throws at you and you’d rather spend your time in other areas of your business
- You have funnels in place and ready to put ad spend behind
- You don’t want to buy a course or train your VA to implement Pinterest ads for your business
- You work well with a team
- You understand that if this is your first time running Pinterest ads we will need time to train the algorithm
- You are comfortable with a monthly investment up front knowing it will pay itself off in the long run
- You understand Pinterest is a slow burn and may take months to see consistent results and growth
You’re NOT a good fit for if…
- You expect to see fast growth
- You like to micromanage your team – Pinterest is different than anything else you have ever worked on
- You do not have funnels including email sequences in place for new leads
- You aren’t willing to invest time to test Pinterest ads
- You don’t have a marketing budget in place to allow for someone to manage your account
- You think we’re your VA — we are a marketing company designed and built to work as your Pinterest marketing department. We are not employees or virtual assistants.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get onboarded and for your team to begin management?
Great question! We do our best to get your campaigns started within the first few days of management. Since we require you to have funnels in place ideally it will be 1 day to sign your contract & pay the invoice then the next day we can start research and implementation.
How long do I need to commit to management services?
We require a do not require a commitment to run ads with us but we strongly encourage you to allow for more than 1 month. You cannot truly test out any strategy in just a month.
What can I expect as far as results?
While every account is unique with its own niche and site based trends we typically see growth. We advise you allow for a minimum of 30 days of testing before jumping ship. Most of our clients see growing pains those first 30 days and beyond that we begin to see results.
Is a website required for us to work together?
Yes, in order for us to properly manage and send targeted traffic we require you to have a website.